I fall in love with the wrong guy

I just started working in the big city. Everthing is so new to me. I had a great job, exciting life. And I just broke up with my x-gf from my small home town due to some distance relationship, causing me feel lonely. I met this guy, S during my job. She is 2 years older that me. At first I never thought that I will fall in love with her so deeply. I started to think about her day and night. It even make me woke up in the middle of the night, just by thinking of her. S is such a nice guy, very caring, sweet talking and yes, She treat me super nice, when Im sick, She even take care of me, giving me all the loves and needs. But… S told me that we will never be couples. There are severals reasons that she give: 1. S was almost getting married but the marriage was called off after the brides run away 2. S will never believe in real love anymore 3. S has business plan and will leaving here soon. What about me? S told me I will always be her close friends… That was so so hurt.. I cried over and over again. Nothing will do to change her mind. I feel like giving up now, but I really love her.

No comments: