My painful past.........


I was seating in the sea shore...counting all the waves that and kissed the sand,,as i swallow the pain i beganto fell after i learnd that i was born to love you...through all this years..theres nothing i dont do justto make you happy,i sought for your hapiness.that iforgot mine altogether.but it seemes that it is notenough to make you contented....,everythings okay for both of us,that even littlething seems perfect,you always ther beside me;tellingme how much you love me,helping me to cope up from mymistakes,fixing my heart from being broken....teachingme how to love again..under all that circumstances..ithought it will not gonna end...but the hurtrealization hit me and make me awake in thisimpossibility,that this moment you are own by someoneelse..and you cant never be mine..... not in this sillyworld of mortal women........but then ...always rememberthis...even though you hurt me.. i still love you..iwill always love you..in my own little ways....till mylast breath ill .... you....

No comments: